2007年7月6日金曜日

2007 7月6日Ratatouille

My blog today's is about entertainment.It is about a movie.

I found this news article on the BBC website. The title is "Cartoon rat bites
into US chart".

This movie about beat the return of Bruce Willis in Die Hard to the top of the US box office.
The title is "Ratatouille".

The movie's director is Brad Bird. The main casts are Patton Oswlt and Brad Garrett.

This movie was made in US. And It will be released 28th July in Japan.
Its key point is out line.
Remy of a mouse dreaming of cooking ,and becoming the chef of the first class restaurant.
So Remy become probationer of a chef.
And he is catched by somebody.

My comment! It is movie which I want to watch. I am going to watch during this summer
vacation.I looking foward to the day.
http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/ratatouille/main.html

0 件のコメント: