2008年2月8日金曜日

Feburuary 8th Friday 2008

1. What did you learn in this class this semester?
I learned British culture, about world news many English word and Christmas in England in this class.
2. Make sure all your blog entries are up to date. I will check all your blogs this evening. Your blogs show me what you learned this semester.
3. To pass this class, you must show you learned something.
4. 100% attendance is not enough to pass the class.
5. I will count
1. how many blog posts you wrote
I posted my blog about 13. I wrote.
2. the quality of your blog posts
1. did you answer all the questions?
No, I didn’t all the questions because I can’t understand some questions. And I can’t find the answer on the internet.
2 did you spell-check your work before uploading?
Yes, I checked my spell on the micro soft word before uploading It helped me.
3did you add links, and your own opinion?
Yes, I did add links, and I wrote my opinion. But sometimes I couldn’t do that and to write own opinion was very difficult.
6. If you have time:
1. Read your classmates’ blogs.
2. Blog about them on your blog.
3. Read some of the news items listed in my delicious links.

0 件のコメント: